Friday, July 8, 2011

Jadi?

Unbalance feelings, life coordination and whatsoever things have been bugging me lately. "Anis,can u just stop complaining and whining"? huh.I wish I could. In fact Im forcing myself to recap the past again which it does not make any sense at all because I barely can remember anything.I dont really have the heart to remember about my past, Oh I admit there are things that still with for the past 5 years, but the emotion aint there. This is about something else I guess. I need to figure it out. The past keep on getting my way to move ahead. It is so unnecessary to compare, right? And yeah time flies, by next year Im hoping and praying to be gifted with an another scroll.I aim to be positive most of the time.I aim to be happy with my passions.and so on.Life is too short just to listen on others' bullshit. I have my parents blessing by doing this & that, and please dudes*pls dont simply make false interpretation without knowing me* If you are going to do that,you're so wrong .haha.lol."___"