Friday, March 18, 2011

dil kya kare ((;

The title of the entry is no where near the content.I cant describe how I felt each confusions within a second. Im trying to get over it as soon as possible because I hate this feelings. It brings me to no where. Haha.Whatever it is,there are ways to be happy and to be contented with life, I got this from one of the website :

Firstly you need to remove all hatred in you, to forgive others and ask forgiveness. Sometimes putting yourself down to earth shows you the significant of being humble and accepting other thoughts. Then free your mind from worries, stop questioning yourself on something that you dont even sure about it and takes thing easy! Thirdlylive the simplest way ever, eventhough you are rich it doesnt mean you have to show off.Just put limits in everything you do and spend. Fourthly give more, not only through money but also spiritual and determination in anything you do or dream of and Lastly,expect less in every and each deed you do dont expect for any return do it with sincerity and yeah someday somehow the God will show some outrages reward.

*MORAL*I've tried went through all these ways and yes Alhamdullilah here I am now thinking less about what ppl did to me back then.Actually its okay to let ppl hurt you sometimes because it will become part of the art in your life.Seriously ((;